Infernum Productions y Sony Online Entertainment lanzaron el día de hoy el MMO free-to-play de Runewaker Entertainment Dragon’s Prophet, el cual describen como el más gránde MMO basado en dragones jamás lanzado. Los jugadores pueden participar en batallas masivas contra otros jugadores o formar alianzas conformadas de múltiples gremios.
Dragon’s Prophet cuenta con más de 300 variedades de dragones los cuales pueden ser enemigos o aliados, 1500 aventuras detnro de mundo de Auratia, 25 calabozos, y cuatro clases para escoger — explorador, hechicero, guardián y oráculo. Además los jugadores podrán transmitir sus partidas directamente a Twitch gracias a la integración con el título. En América pueden descargar el juego en www.dragonsprophetthegame.com y en Europa en www.dragonspropheteurope.com, tiene compatibilidad solo con Windows Vista y Windows 7.
Y definitivamente este es el menos afortunado trailer de lanzamiento que hayamos visto:
Infernum Productions and Sony Online Entertainment Unleash Hundreds of Dragons in Europe and North America to Capture, Train, Ride and Fight
BERLIN & SAN DIEGO – Sept. 18, 2013 – The time to CAPTURE, TRAIN, RIDE and FIGHT hundreds of dragons has arrived! Infernum Productions and Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) today announced the launch of one of the largest dragon-based massively multiplayer online (MMO) games ever created in Europe and North America. In this free-to-play MMO, players fight alongside and against hundreds of unique dragons that roam the land, sea and air.
“At last the Day of the Prophet is finally here! Even though it’s always special to release a new game, MMORPGs play on a different level. Thanks to the help of our enthusiastic community as well as the tireless work of the developer, Auratia, the home of Dragon’s Prophet now shines brighter than ever before”, said Kristian Metzger, Director Product Management at Infernum. “Since the start of Open Beta in May, many thrilling features as well as new content packages have been added to the game while existing systems have been drastically improved. The 100+ pages full of patch notes are a testament of these efforts. Now Dragon’s Prophet offers everything an enthusiast of fantasy games could wish for. An engaging combat system, epic guild battles, challenging dungeons as well more than 300 mighty dragons; the best kind of companions you could imagine!”
“Dragon’s Prophet combines an insane variety of powerful and majestic dragons with an action-based combat and end-game siege system to create one of the most unique gaming experiences for fantasy MMO enthusiasts,” said Todd Carson, Senior Producer of Dragon’s Prophet. “We know players are eager and ready for action and launch brings many exciting developments from Open Beta, including new dungeons, a level cap increase, a revamped Starting Zone, World Boss and the much-anticipated Frontier System.”
Beginning today, players can participate in massive player versus player (PvP) battles, form alliances consisting of multiple guilds, and experience aerial and mounted combat. Aided by siege weaponry and Alliance Guardian Dragons, alliances will engage in large-scale PvP wars to assert their superiority and achieve the ultimate prize: Eventual control of different territories in the Auratian Sky Islands.
Aspiring Prophets can explore, fight new creatures, and battle through four new dungeons in Inartia. They can also take on a skeletal World Boss and new quests in Puretia. Live broadcast functionality has been integrated into Dragon’s Prophet, and players will be able to stream their dragon capturing and fighting experiences directly to the Twitch Platform.
“We want to ensure that the player experience only improves and becomes more dragon-filled as we move forward,” said Tony Tang, founder and vice president of business development at Runewaker Entertainment. “We are continuing to work closely with both Infernum and SOE to design exciting features to be implemented post-launch like dragon versus dragon arenas, a raid system and air-to-air combat.”
Developed by Runewaker Entertainment, Dragon’s Prophet takes place in the beautiful world of Auratia, a realm with a rich and tumultuous history. Players must band together to battle and train a variety of dragons as they work to restore order to the land. However, this is not an easy task; since his escape from his eternal prison, the Great Devouring Dragon known as Kronos is more dangerous than ever. Featuring an action-based combat system, Dragon’s Prophet provides players with visceral action gameplay in battles on land and across the skies. Dragon’s Prophet launches with plenty of customization options, including four distinct player classes to choose from – ranger, sorcerer, guardian or oracle – for creation of one-of-a-kind characters. Customizable player housing is also featured, allowing players to build, decorate and furnish their house however they want.
Dragon’s Prophet is now available on PC systems via digital download in Europe from Infernum Productions or any of its digital partners, in North America from SOE as a Free to Play. Your Way™ title.
Everything that Dragon’s Prophet has to offer:
General & PvE:
· Deep background story that begins in the starter zone Puretia
· Six adventurous zones offer everything from sap green meadows, deadly deserts and frosty glaciers
· Four classes with extensive specialisation options through class skills, masteries and the use of dragons
· Already more than 1,500 quests
· Grand cities that serve as hubs between adventures
· More than 25 challenging dungeons with multiple difficulty settings and bosses
· Action-based combat system with numerous combo attacks
· Regular in-game events and tournaments
· Complex crafting system including item improvement and dragon shard system
· Redesign and extension of the interface for improved handling and overview
· Introduction of an in-game browser
· New styling interface and new cosmetics shop
· Rewards for public events have been adjusted
· Skill balancing and revision of the attributes of all classes
· New items and revised loot, stats and attribute systems
· Performance improvements though detection algorithms, engine improvements and five graphical pre-sets
· Cross-server account features
· Restructuring and implementation of bosses as well as the general monster AI
· You can now travel to Arteicia from anywhere in the world. On top of that, there will be a new NPC in Arteicia that can take you to the following areas:
o Paeon Farm
o Lilia City
· Introduction of dungeon events
· Introduction of world bosses
· Complex and motivating achievement and title system with character bonuses
· Free on-site resurrection between level 1 and 15
· New quests in Puretia and an improved mid-game experience
· New Dragon Sanctuary including an altar of sacrifice allowing guilds to summon especially rewarding enemies
· More than 300 breathtaking dragons that now only serve as mounts but also assist the player in combat
· An ever improving number of currently 50 unique dragon soul skills
· In-depth interaction with your dragon: Training, leveling, skill-exchange and gathering
· New Dragon Chamber that offers space for up to 96 additional dragons
· Mounted Combat – Fight from the back of your dragon and support other players on the ground, in the water and way up in the sky
· Revised dragon companion AI
PvP & Housing:
· Sandbox-based housing in the frontier as well as the introduction of citadels, keeps, outposts and crystal towers in the PvP Citadel system that allows for massive, cross-server siege battles between alliances or guilds
· Floating Islands, apartments and private islands allow players to build their houses the way they want
· New furniture NPC and improved housing systems
· Five new dance emotes for players to show off their moves with their dragons and guild mates
· Introduction of the alliance system (Lyaree Brotherhood). Players can now form alliances consisting of multiple guilds
What’s planned after the release?
· High Lord system for control over huge territories
· Additional dragon commands for improved coordination during combat
· Big and especially challenging, open and dungeon-based raids for up to 30 players
· 10 new regions and about 30 dungeons and instances per year for regular content updates
· Continuation of the epic story surrounding the dark dragon Kronos
· Mini games
· Dragon Encyclopedia that delivers detailed information and honors the true dragon master
· VIP system with daily login rewards
· Dynamic events
· Dragon vs. dragon arena
· Dragon breeding
· PvP arenas and battlefields
· New pets that can collect loot
Further information including the Dragon’s Prophet game download can be found on the official European Website.
North American Players